Title: Rondo 4 vs 1.
4 vs 1.
- Switch the orientation of the game.
5m x 5m (the space highly depends on the level and age of the players. Start bigger and make it smaller if the players are good enough).
8 years and older. At older ages the technical and tactical content loses its sense and is mainly use for warm up.
Part of the training:
Initial part (warm up).
- The 4 players that are playing outside must to keep the possession of the ball as long as they can.
- The players have to play between the cones. They are not aloud to play in the middle.
- The player who loses the ball plays inside and the player that was in the middle plays outside.
- Maximum of 2 touches (you can change this rule in function of the level and space).
Key normative (this normative is the one that made the tactical content to appear):
- Outside players cannot repeat a pass with the players next to him. If 1 pass to 2, 2 cannot pass back to 1.
Key aspects to correct by the coach:
- Control with the furthest feet (this aloud the player to switch the orientation of the game faster).
- Body positioning. The players have to orient the body to seek the maximum space possible.
- Pass with the inside the foot.
- Control with the inside of the foot.
- Remark the tactical content. Switching the orientation of the game.
Cofounder & Coach
– 8 years with FC Barcelona Youth teams. – 4 years with Real Madrid Youth teams. – Spanish U15– U14 National Team. – Soccer Coach in Hong Kong’s AC Milan School – UEFA A Licensed Coach. –Diego at Wikipedia